Click on the picture to view the invitation to parents from our Principal.
Congrats to Emily on her 1st place and 2nd place finish for High Jump at the City and Capital meets. She now moves on to Provincials along with her 3rd place 4 x 100 Relay team of Faye, Laura & Lauren. Well Done Ladies!
Congrats to Jenna for her advancement to Provincials in the 3000m.
Please click on the picture for more details.
This is our second last week! We will draw for prizes next week!
- Could all athletes who accidentally packed a track pinney in their bag return it asap. We are missing 6 of them and we need them for this week.
- Girl’s Softball second tryout is today (May 27th) at lunch. If you have your own glove please bring it with you. We have some but not enough to go around.
- Boy’s Softball team list will be posted in the gym by lunch today. Check the list to see if you made the team.
- Freezie Friday is happening this week at lunchtime. Freezies will be $1 and the proceeds go towards the Me to We build a well project.
- Me to We will be meeting Monday, May 30th at 12:15pm in Ms. Keddy’s room. We will be writing our postcards that day. Please be sure to attend!
- There will be a Student Council meeting this Monday at lunch in Mr Brophy’s Room. Also, anybody interested in helping to plan the Grade 9 Closing Dance should also attend this meeting.
- The running club’s next run is Friday at lunch. Dress appropriately for all weather.
- There is a GSA meeting Tuesday, at lunch, in Ms. McDonald’s room.
- Please view the school’s Report to the Community here.